Saturday, November 7, 2009

10. Web work update and procrastination (Negative)

I've been getting terribly slack with this blog lately, but at least I can tell myself 'I told you so'.

Anyway, web work. It's been going very well, it's just that I haven't been posting it. So my updates are:
- I've done my Continuum page. It needs a bit of work but it is up and I'm pleased with it.
- I spent a considerable amount of time fiddling with the page last week. I changed the original gradient background of the page to a more boring but cleaner and easier-to-read-on plain black.
- Today I'm working on forms for a planned feedback page. Dunno if the feedback will actually be getting back to us, but there will be a feedback form regardless.

Procrastination: I'm using it to forget about my Java project. This is not a good thing. I need to take a serious look at it. This is a reminder to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment