Thursday, November 19, 2009

13. And now, the end is near... (Positive)

On Tuesday the four of us had a website meeting. For those of you who've just joined us, that's James W, Max, Kelly and I. Anyway, we discussed the site and it transpired that we were very pleased with it. We organised jobs for the final week and set an ideal time for our interview with the lecturer.

There were some more things to add though. I sorted out some CSS bugs that were irritating us, and added some new things to the CSS file. Then I drew a more accurate sitemap than the original one, and just minutes ago I added a very snazzy chat widget to the contacts page. It'll allow us to communicate about the site easily, with any luck.

Following that, it only remains to look at the site for a few days until we're so sick of it we'd rather fail, editing the tiniest things just to feel like we're still working on it.

But really, it's all done. So I'm very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment