Wednesday, June 23, 2010

25. In Unrelated But Good News (Positive)

...my exams went well, as it turned out. As predicted I dropped from my ridiculous high of 4.0, but I don't mind. That's considerable pressure off, really. Anyway. I did well in all but one subject, and to be honest I'm happy with what I personally learned in that subject. I don't have to do it any more, and I shall go back to the textbook if I ever do need that information in the future. Further, I did pass it, with about 10% to spare, so it wasn't that bad really. As for my QCA? It's down to a more-than-pleasing 3.7. In the end I discovered all I really cared about was getting an A1 in Imperative Programming II to match my IP I grade. After that, the rest was a bonus. Programming is the heart of this course, and I want to be good at it.

I shall be trying to blog more from now on, as observant readers may have gathered from three posts in as many hours. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment