Sunday, April 25, 2010

20. OK, Logic Can Be Annoying Too... (Negative)

This assignment is hard. Not to say that I won't be able to do it, but it's irritating me immensely that there is definitely a simple solution evading me. Serious work should get me through it though.

Exams coming up. Worried as usual.
There's more to worry about this year. I'm feeling the pressure I predicted when I got that 4.0 last semester. Whatever I do, likelihood is that I'll be below that, and there's no possibility I can improve on it. That's depressing. Everyone tells us things get more difficult every semester. But that doesn't quite convince me that doing worse is OK. Sure, I'll live with it. It'll just annoy me.
'specially because one of my friends may have been refused co-op on the basis of his grade falling over a year. And he's a clever guy. He probably dropped from 3.8 to 3.4 or something.

Urgh.

1 comment:

  1. The word uniform may be described in a few ways. The first of which is that it’s some sort of characteristic list of garments somebody wears to classify him
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    rajawaliqq
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/
    datahk

    ReplyDelete