Thursday, January 28, 2010

16. Amnesia, Addiction, Etc. (Negative)

My mind continues to be exclusively prepared to remember things it wants to do, as opposed to things it knows it should.

As a result, I have yet again failed in my attempt to make a functional blog. But I carry on nonetheless...mainly because I told my mum I would (hi Mum) and you don't go back on that kind of casual remark.

Lately my cynicism levels have been remarkably high. I've been thinking about the human condition, or whatever you might call it, and I've realised that everyone has at least one vice. They might not all be obvious, but no-one is without their I-know-I-shouldn't-but habit. Mine is laziness. I don't do things when I should, and it's only under extreme duress that I study or practise something if I don't feel inclined to do so. I can resolve to improve all I like, but that's all that's possible - improvement. Perfection is a lie. It seems obvious and I had always accepted it before, but until you see it for yourself you don't believe it.

2 comments:

  1. True but if you didn't have a vice then you wouldn't have anything to work for or a reason to try and improve yourself. If you can overcome your vice (which is in essence, overing coming something from within yourself) then you've beaten something and feel much better able to cope with everything else in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best commonly seen of all of doctors uniforms is the particular lab layer. These happen to be usually white, long-sleeved, press button down, calf-length coats made out of polyester as well as thermoplastic-polymer, and worn in excess of doctors’ informal outfits
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    rajawaliqq
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/
    datahk

    ReplyDelete